Thursday, February 28, 2013

Taxime taxi fare Android Application

Download Taxime Android Application

The Application helps you find out taxi fare in different cities of Canada and America. All you need to enter is the city and code .

Step1: Download the Taxime taxi fare Android App for Canada and America from here.

Step2: You need to download the application or copy the file to your mobile.
step3: Since the application is not there in Android Market, you need to mobile phone: Settings -> Applications -> select the Unknown sources
step4: Double click the dowloaded file in mobile and install.
step5: In your application window you will get logo for the application and it will direct you to the respective screen and sites when you click on the tabs, but you need to have internet connection in Mobile

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Wordpress Website Development in USA

    ReplyDelete